The ICT Center for Excellence and Innovation was established to generate IT knowledge and awareness among citizens, generate direct and indirect employment through IT and world class IT programmers, offer short term and long term courses in ICT, upgrade the skills of anyone interested in making ICT a career as well as IT faculty and students in schools, colleges, and universities.
2. Students and professionals
3. Government employees
4. Anyone interested in making ICT a career
5. Public & private institutions
Initial courses to be offered
- Advanced Diploma in Information Technology (ADIT)
- Diploma in Database Technologies (DDT)
- Diploma in IT Project Management (DPM)
- Diploma in Linux (DIL)
- Advanced Certificate for C ++ Programming
- Diploma in JAVA Programming
- Diploma in Ms.Net Programming
- Advanced Certificate Course in OOAD using UML
- Diploma in Information Technology (DIT)
- Advanced Certificate course in Window XP
- Advanced Certificate Course in MS SQL Server
The Centre has two (2) labs equipped with 25 computers each. The Center is located at the Grenada Industrial Development Corporation.
Initially, the training will be facilitated by three (3) experts from India.
The Center is expected to be launcehed either March 3 or 8, 2011.
For further details please contact the GIDC at:
Phone: +1 (473) 444-1033-35
Fax: +1 (473) 444-4828