All business persons who wish to operate a restaurant, snackette, eatery or any other business of a similar nature, are hereby informed of the procedure for obtaining a Refreshment House Licence.
- Applications including business name, business location, and contact details should be submitted to the Inland Revenue Department.
- Upon receipt of the application, the information will be sent to the Chief Environmental Health Officer and the Commissioner of Police, of the Royal Grenada Police Force to conduct an investigation of the structure and facilities to be utilized for the operation of the business.
- After investigation, the findings or proposals submitted by the Ministry of Health and Commissioner of Police will be submitted to Cabinet for a decision.
- Persons are not authorized to operate until they have been notified of Cabinet’s decision and the appropriate fee paid.
- The annual fee is $500.00
Inland Revenue Department